Motivet bolus is a rumentoric preparation specially developed to treat the ruminal stasis in ruminant by increasing the rumen motility. A reduction in normal ruminal movement and functioning is termed as ruminal stasis. Ruminal stasis is a common condition among dairy cows and buffaloes. Decreased rumen motility is menifested in reduced rumen activity and a drop in milk production.The factors affecting rumen motility are,
1. Simple in indigestion.
2. Acute impaction of the rumen.
3. Dietary abnormalities of minor degrees, including indigestable roughages, mouldy overheaded feeds and moderate excess of grain and concentrate in take.
4. Sudden change in diet.
5. Limitation to available drinking water.
6. Unlimited access to ensilage.
7. Prolonged and heavy dosage with Sulpha drug.
- Motivet is effective against ruminal stasis due to decreased rumen motility which apprears as common symptom of digestive disturbances in high producing dairy cattle and buffeloes.
- Motivet restores rumen motility in ruminal stasis.
- Motivet corrects indigestion.
- Motivet restores normal milk production within the stortest period.
Dosage & Administration
Usually 2 boluses per adult ruminant (Cattle and Buffeloes) per day are adequate sometimes heavy animals may require a higher dosage of 4 boluses per day. Treatment for 2-3 days is usually sufficient. Treated animal should have free access to water. Or as advised by the registered veterinarian.
Do not exceed dosage or use for prolong period. Motivet is not meant for emaciated animals. Treated animal should have free excess to water.
For Veterinary Use Only.