Gastric and metabolic disorders in cattle, sheep and goats:
- Adjuvant treatment of acidosis, ketosis & pregnancy toxemia.
- Overweight and sluggish rumen of the animals
- Anorexia due to sudden dietary changes
- Intoxications/ Poisoning (excess silage, urea etc.)
- Supportive treatment of traumatic reticulitis
Dosage & Administration
For oral administer 125 g powder suspended in 500 ml to 1000 ml
or 30 g powder suspended in 125 ml to 250 ml of drinking water.
Adult cattle : 125 g twice daily.
Young cattle : 60 g twice daily.
Calf, Sheep & goats : 30 g once daily.
Prevention : 30-60 g once daily for 2 to 3 days.
Or, as advised by registered veterinarian.
Withdrawal Period: “0” (Zero) days.
Only for the use of animals
Use in Pregnancy and Lactation
There is no evidence of embryotoxicity, fetotoxicity, teratogenicity
or any harmful effects use in lactation period.