Eye Relief removes loose foreign material, air pollutants (smog or pollen), chlorinated water for washing the eye to relieve
Dosage & Administration
Instill in the affected eyes as needed or prescribed by the physician.
• Do not use if you have open wounds in or near the eyes, and get medical help right away
• Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
• Remove contact lenses before using
• Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
• Replace cap after use
• Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
• Condition worsens or persists
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use in Pregnancy and Lactation Safe use during pregnancy and lactation has not been established. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask your doctor before use.