This combination is indicated for the prevention and treatment of vitamin deficiencies. As a daily nutritional supplement, this is also indicated to meet the increased demands of vitamins for growing children.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is essential for growth and also for the maintenance of healthy skin, hair and nails. It is also important for maintaining healthy vision.
- Vitamin B: Vitamin B is involved in different enzyme system in the body and tend to occur in foods. It is not stored in any great amounts in the body and hence needs to be taken regularly.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is necessary for the overall healthy growth and development of the body. It helps to boost our immune system and helps the absorption of iron from certain foods. It has also been shown to have protective effects against certain forms of cancer and coronary heart disease. Vitamin C is not stored in any great amounts in the body hence must be taken every day.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is essential for the formation and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth. It is also necessary for our bodies as it helps in the absorption of Calcium and Phosphorous for keeping our bones strong and healthy.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant and hence helps to protect the body\'s tissues from attack by free radicals. Vitamin E is also found to help build a healthy heart and immune system. As your intake of polyunsaturated fats increase your requirement for Vitamin E increases.
Dosage & Administration
Children 1 - 4 months: 2.5 ml daily 4 months - 4 years: 5 ml daily Adults and children over 4 years: 10 ml daily The syrup can be mixed with milk or water
It is possible to develop symptoms of taking excessive intake of vitamin D if the individual receives vitamin D fortified nutrients, such as, milk, infant formulas/foods in addition to this preparation. Use in pregnancy: This is formulated specially for paediatric patients. However, vitamins present in this formulation are safe for pregnant women. Use in lactation: This is formulated specially for paediatric patients. However, vitamins present in this formulation are safe for nursing mothers.