Global MarketPopular Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
We are currently exporting to the following countries
Manufacturing sites of Popular Pharmaceuticals Ltd. are audited and approved by both local and foreign MOH / DRA bodies eg, FDA, Philippines, Pharmacy & Poisons Board (P&PB) MOH, Kenya, Supreme Board of Drugs and Medical Appliances, Department of Health, Republic of Yemen, National Agency for the Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Nigeria, Food & Drugs Administration, MOH, Nepal, National Drug Authority, Uganda etc.
Popular Pharma regularly exports its products to Philippines, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Macau, Cambodia, Pakistan, Afghanistan(in Asia), UAE, Yemen (in the Middle East) Kenya, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan, South Africa (in Africa), Belize, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Jamaica (in Latin America and the Caribbean), Armenia (in CIS) and Rumania (in Europe).
Apart from the business in the overseas Rx markets, Popular Pharma is also the official supplier to many Government bodies and NGOs in Asia and Africa.
- The State Pharmaceutical Corporation (SPC)
- Department of Health Services (DHS)
- Mission for Essential Drugs & Supplies (MEDS)
- The Kenya Medical Supplies Agency (KEMSA)
- Kenyatta National Hospital (KNH)
- Ministry of State for Defense (MOSD)
- Central Medical Stores (CMS) under different State Governments like Edo, Ondo, Delta, Revers, Enugu, Lagos including the Federal Capital State, Abuja
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
- Oil Minerals Producing Development Commission (DESOPADEC)
- University & Teaching Hospitals like LUTH, LASUTH, UPTH, UONT
Products from Popular Pharmaceuticals Ltd. will also be available soon in Azerbaijan, Georgia (in CIS) Haiti, Dominican Republic (inthe Caribbean), Uganda, Rwanda, Liberia (in Africa) and Nepal in the neighborhood. In addition to exporting its own Brands, Popular Pharmaceuticals Ltd. also toll manufacturingHigh-tech formulation brands for four overseas companies in Philippines, Cambodia, Kenya and Jamaica and some more are in the pipeline.